Monday, August 01, 2005

Great jubilation

The Doctor Who scarf is finished! (Photos to follow....)

And I'm posting! (Briefly, but there you go.)

And.... RICHARD, THE BEAMISH BOY, HAS PASSED HIS DRIVING TEST!

I am so proud :)

Littlelixie tagged me about my idiosyncrasies, so here goes:

1. I can't bear pictures hanging askew. Not even slightly. Richard uses this fact to torture me for fun.

2. I am terrified of the Epstein sculpture of St Michael and the Devil at Coventry Cathedral.

3. I cringe at bad punctuation. (I was a proofreader, and an English teacher. I can't help it.)

4. If I am playing cards, I have to put all my cards into suits, and then into order within the suits, whether or not this is advantageous within the game.

5. I am given to random quoting from radio and TV comedy shows. Luckily, the Beamish Boy does this too, so I don't feel as weird as I should when I do this.

I'm off now. I'm still not very coherent, and this has used up my daily quota of brainpower. Back soon......

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Heather, looking forward to seeing pics of the Doctor Who scarf!
Congratulations to the Beamish Boy.

littlelixie said...

Hey heather! Well done on the scarf. Sounds like you're doing well.

Mary Anne said...

hello Heather,
it's so good to see you posting, even if briefly. I'm so happy for your son, getting his driver's license, and yay for you, finishing the Dr. Who scarf!
Hope you will be feeling stronger soon.
hugs
Mary Anne