And I'm posting! (Briefly, but there you go.)
I am so proud :)
Littlelixie tagged me about my idiosyncrasies, so here goes:
1. I can't bear pictures hanging askew. Not even slightly. Richard uses this fact to torture me for fun.
2. I am terrified of the Epstein sculpture of St Michael and the Devil at Coventry Cathedral.
3. I cringe at bad punctuation. (I was a proofreader, and an English teacher. I can't help it.)
4. If I am playing cards, I have to put all my cards into suits, and then into order within the suits, whether or not this is advantageous within the game.
5. I am given to random quoting from radio and TV comedy shows. Luckily, the Beamish Boy does this too, so I don't feel as weird as I should when I do this.
I'm off now. I'm still not very coherent, and this has used up my daily quota of brainpower. Back soon......