Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bleuuugggghhhhh...

I made it out to the Knitting & Crochet Guild exhibition in Sunderland Art Gallery yesterday, so today I feel like a small piece of chewed rag.

I also have toothache... Still haven't found a wheelchair-accessible dentist in the area!

Richard took loads of photos, so we'll be posting them soon. In the mean time, here is a picture of Tigger with his new ornamental friend:

DSCF4935

PS. The problem with leaving comments has apparently been sorted out now, so you shouldn't have any more problems. Why not test it out today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, glad you made it, but sorry the price was so high - chewed rag and toothache! Hope it went well, I was thinking about everyone and wishing I could be there.

Mary Anne said...

Heather,
I hope your toothache is better or fixed.
I love the photo of Tigger with his garden ornament friend!

Mary-Lou said...

Have to test the comments! - Sorry about the toothache