Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update

This is just a short post to explain what's happening, and why I disappeared again!

There have been a lot of stressful things happening, over the last year, and my body is not dealing with them well. Some of them have been lovely things, and some quite distressing - but my condition doesn't distinguish between the two, and flares up regardless. I don't mind so much after nice stress - at least I have something fun to remember - but I do take it amiss when I flare after bad stress. That's just adding insult to injury!

Anyway, when everything stops hurting, and my voice comes back (it's really irritating trying to shout in a whisper...), and my brain is working well for more than a few minutes at a time, I shall be back more regularly. Until then, I leave you with a rare crochet project - something for me to wear:




It's really comfortable. And very pink :)

16 comments:

Daisy said...

Glad to see your post, and hope things improve so we get some more posts to read!

Tiddy and Charlie. said...

Great cardigan. I love the yarn you used. Is that a dorset button on it? Carolinej x (AKA Tiddy and Charlie, as it wont let me sign in as myself!

Heather said...

Actually, it's a beautiful crocheted flower brooch which I received in a swap - it goes perfectly with it!

Inthesky said...

I love the cardigan, I am off to your project page to do some detective work. :)

Jacky said...

Lovely to see you back, Heather - take care and don't try doing toooo much! Slowly getting you a package together for your refugees. Hugs, Jacky

kjsutcliffe said...

Hi Heather,

Glad you have sent me your link, popped over to say hi and will have a good read soon. I love the picture of the shawl with the cat on it!

Mary Anne said...

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, Heather. I love that cardigan, the colours are so bright and cheery. Wishing you pain-free days ahead.
x

littlelixie said...

Have left a virtual hug for you on my blog - thanks so much for your great comment xx

Anonymous said...

Love pink!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Cute pic.

Just found out your blog.

Visit my blog and follow each other.

Exam Sheets said...

Nice blog.

simon71688 said...

Remember the good thing, just can use live happy



B&R
Belstaff jackets http://www.belstaffsale2011.com

simon71688 said...

Remember the good thing, just can use live happy



B&R
Belstaff jackets http://www.belstaffsale2011.com

Uhu work said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priyanka Arora said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness on your submit is just excellent and i can suppose you are an expert on this subject.My self Priyanka Arora Providing Service Of Call Girls in Delhi

Sahib Khan said...

does apple do black friday sales
nike air max typha 2 seahawks black friday
go pro an other action cameras black friday
walmart black friday keurig coffee maker
black friday laser printer deals 2020

does apple do black friday sales
nike air max typha 2 seahawks black friday
go pro an other action cameras black friday
walmart black friday keurig coffee maker
black friday laser printer deals 2020